With over 22 years of experience in the firestopping industry, Karcher Firestopping, Inc. has earned a reputation as a leader in providing specialty-contracting services throughout the southern California area. Incorporated in 1989, our company uses a trained and certified labor team that specializes in firestop applications. We service customers with system installation for Through Penetration Protection, Head of Wall and Curtain Wall Joints, Grease & Fume Duct Containment, as well as, many forms of architectural caulking, construction and expansion joint installation. Karcher Firestopping works to relieve our customers of liability, and to increase their profits by reducing the possibility of delays due to failed inspections. Since firestopping is our primary business, each day our team members focus on providing you, the customer, with solutions and quality workmanship unmatched in the firestop industry.
II. Firestopping Services
Karcher Firestopping provides system installation for the following:
We make sure that each system installed is specific to your projects needs. We utilize the latest products by all manufacturers and include use of materials such as, caulks, pillows, wraps, sprays and collars.
- Wall and Floor/Ceiling Penetrations and Membrane Penetrations
- Construction Joints
- Blank Openings
- Expansion Joints
III. Project Geographic Area
Karcher Firestopping has completed projects throughout the state of California. Currently, we have office locations in the cities of Anaheim, San Diego and Ventura capable of handling your project or development.
IV. Scope of Work
Karcher Firestopping includes a fleet of 25 mobile vans and a labor team that can service our customers with a short turnaround time. Our company prides itself on giving you quality, timely service on projects ranging from $200 to $2,000,000, in other words if your project or development requires firestopping, then we are capable of handling your business.
Firestopping can be mistaken as something done simply to fill holes or openings in fire rated walls or floor ceiling assemblies. At Karcher Firestopping, we recognize the importance of correct installation of firestop systems, which is why we utilize a qualified labor team trained and certified in the right way to install firestop systems.
- Local No. 5 International Association of Heat & Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers
- Southern California Pipe Trades District Council 16
- Local No. 220 United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers & Allied Workers
- Hilti Firestop Specialty Contractor (FSC)
- Certified Firestop Installer by:
Passive Fire Protection Partners
- Certified Grease Duct Wrap Installer by:
- Certified Expansion Joint Installer by:
Watson Bowman Acme
- American Association of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE)
- International Firestop Council (IFC)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Building Industry Association of San Diego County (BIA)
- Building Industry Credit Association of California (BICA)
VIII. Non Compliance Data (Claims and Loss Information)
As a result of Karcher Firestopping's past job performances we take pride in the fact that our company has not received any citations, liquidated damages, terminated contracts, or legal judgments to date.
California Contractors License: 775778
X. Bonding & Insurance
Bonding, Insurance, and Workers Compensation Insurance:
William Syrkin, CIC, Broker